Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today

Today I slept until 11.
Today I organized a list of donations for a conference.
Today I'm scrambling to fix all the forgetful things I did last week.
Today I want nothing more then to be at the beach.
Today I've been using 2 different computers in a side by side fashion.
Today I'm ready for next week to be here.
Today I've done zero homework.
Today the house is empty.
Today I work at 3 pm.
Today I miss my church, I haven't been there in more then 10 days (that's a long time in my life.)
Today I want for a "normal" life all the while knowing that if I had that I would not be happy.
Today I revel in God's glory and hope that I am bringing glory to His name in all that I do.
Today I will shower.
Today I will laugh with the ladies of the house.
Today I will live life abundantly.
Today counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment