Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Strange Day

Today has been strange.  I started out strong and energetic and ready to go.  I even got up early enough to make an omelet for breakfast.  I made it to campus early enough for me to be comfortable with myself and to not feel rushed or hurried.  I enjoyed chatting with friends before service with friends and classmates and most of chapel.  About half way through service I started slipping down the slippery slope of sleepiness.  It was all down hill from there.  I got to class and felt like all the energy drained out of me and left me a sloppy mess in a chair.  It was sad and pathetic.  I always feel like such a mess when I have to fight against sleep so much.

I got back to the house had lunch and took an hour long nap.  It was a good nap and I felt good and then my energy fell out from under me.  I'm sitting here doing phone calls trying to keep my eyes open and not really doing anything that I need to be doing....  oh well.

Maybe it's the weather.  Yeah, definently the weather.  Over and out kids.

Here's to a good night's sleep!

Mel C

No comments:

Post a Comment