Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Longest Week Ever!!!

This week is dragging by, did you know that it is only Tuesday?  The calender says it's Tuesday, the date says it's a Tuesday, but my mind says it's Wednesday.  Why is it only Tuesday?   .....      Bahh, why is this taking so long?

In all actuality I know the answer, and it's because I'm going out of town this weekend.  The funny thing is I"m going back to my old town to work at the Bakery I worked at previously.  I'm going back to dip stuff in chocolate, not that exciting really, but I miss it and it's been a really long week.

So, it's still only Tuesday and I'm trying not to pull my hair out.... just 2 more shifts at work, dinner at steak and shake, chapel, class and then my road trip.   I can do this.  Yeah, I can do this.

Tuesday is killin' me,

Mel C

No comments:

Post a Comment