Monday, February 21, 2011

Life and other things

I just wanted to record this day as a day when I did not get a lot done.  There was a storm coming in for most of the day and my head felt like it had a load of bricks in it, so once I got off of work I did the logical thing and watched TV while pretending to organize my room (which consisted of my putting my shoes away).  And since that point I've been catching up on Hulu.  That's pretty much it.  I think I'm storing up time for tomorrow... My day is going to start super early (hopefully around 5) for a 7am meeting, then some have to happen contact points, chapel, class, and then I am going to go help set up for some crazy car race thing at church... I'm really excited about how much I have to do outside of work.  It means something for me to be able to say that I have a life, social and otherwise, here in this city.  One of my greatest concerns when I moved was that I would be so homesick for the little place I left that I wouldn't fully commit to the place I moved to.  Well, I had a few months (around four of them) like that, but now business is starting to pick up and I am truly enjoying myself.   It's good stuff this life is.

Livin' La Vida Loca,  (I just did that)

Mel C 

1 comment: