Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A List, because I like lists.

Prepare yourself, this might very well become a maddening mish-mash of all the things in my head...

  1. I'm currently watching "My Fair Lady,"  it's one of my favorites.
  2. My other option was "The West Side Story".  It was a little dark for my tastes tonight.
  3. I love my recliner.  It's the chair my Granny slept in for years, and now it's in my bedroom.  So cozy.
  4. I'm really nervous about my class this semester, one of the assignments is to find and establish an accountability partner in the class.  I've historically been very poor at meeting new people in the classroom.  
  5. I'm excited to do some baking soon.  
  6. I miss having my own kitchen that I can play in on a regular basis.
  7. I am loving the community that God has recently placed me in.  It is so nice to have a local church family.
  8. I wish I cared enough to take more pictures.
  9. Dressing up is something that I like to do, any reason to put on my best is a good enough reason for me.
  10. The play is the thing sometimes.  I love the theater and all that goes into a great production.
  11. I am not ashamed to admit that I also enjoy a good ballet, not that I've seen one since my time in high school.
  12. Sports are quite fun.  I miss game nights and playing volleyball with friends.
  13. I'm waiting for my delivery of books from Borders, I really am excited to get my hands on the rest of my textbooks and a fiction book I threw in for fun.
  14. My favorite song in "My Fair Lady"  is the one where she tells the young man that is after her that she wants more then words.
  15. The writing of this post is because I'm avoiding making a Fruit Pizza.  There are some things I just don't want to do.  
  16. I get nervous about random things; like turning down the wrong street, not knowing the best way to order my food, misspelling words when I write things, and other silly things like not noticing that my shoes are untied.
  17. I really should go make this  fruit pizza.  
  18. There is a blanket that I want to finish.
That is nowhere near to the beginning of my thoughts.  These are just the ones that I wanted to put on ink tonight.  Oh man this movie is so good.  

Mel C

No comments:

Post a Comment