Monday, November 8, 2010

Dead on my feet...

Today I feel like I've been dead on my feet for most of the last four days.  And now I'm just going to make a list of random things that I want to address in this post.


  1. My whole body hurts as a result of the shoes I wore on Thursday and Friday night.
  2. I'm really excited about the mini-vacation I have coming up next week.  (I'm visiting the last town I lived in.  And I'll just let you know that a midnight showing of the new Harry Potter is involved in the visit.)
  3. I miss my mom and dad tonight.  I only live 30 minutes away but I'm not going to be able to see them again until Thanksgiving.
  4. I'm really tired. And weepy.
  5. Tomorrow we are having a graduation ceremony and it's stressing me out.  (I finished the DVD presentation and have planned the menu.  It's my first shot at catering for 50 plus people.)
  6. I am officially a member of my new church here. 
  7. The fact that we are going to sell my grandparents' house is strange to me.
  8. Most of my old friends are married and half of them have kids.  When did I get old enough for that?
  9. I want to travel.  Just get on a plane and go.
  10. Sometimes I wish more people would hug it out.  It just feels nice and is fun to say.
  11. I want to do this job to the best of my ability, but I mess up a lot.
  12. I am currently re-reading the Lord of the Rings series.
  13. I should really be reading my text books.
  14. I might stay up tonight and finish a painting I have been working on.
  15. There's a basket full of granny squares in my bedroom that need to be put together before Christmas comes.
  16. Kids amaze me.  Have you ever watched one run around and play?
  17. Toy Story 3 made me cry.
  18. I could spend hours reading and not regret a minute of it.
  19. My parents spent years trying to get me to put the book down and talk to them.
  20. Sleep is not one of my favorite activities.  (I tend to fight against it and feel like I'm missing all the action when I'm asleep.)
I guess that's all for now.  I don't really feel like I'm making a lot of sense right now, but hopefully you can relate to some of this stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment