Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Beginning...

I feel like those kids from "High School Musical" because I really want to sing the song about starting something new.  I really pumped to be starting a blog.  It's something I would have done weeks ago but I had a research paper to avoid, I mean write, and this blog is my reward for finishing my paper.  I really don't have much to say right now, except that it's election day and I need to go vote.  But I refuse to be the lady there in her pajamas, so first I have to shower.  

I guess I'll let you know a little bit about me.  I live in a house with 11 other women, it's as crazy as it sounds.  I work in an addiction recovery and discipleship program and spend most of my days trying to teach ladies how to become women of God.  I have just joined a new church (I moved here in May from my home of 8 or so years).  I love the space I live in.  I've been a Christian for a little more then 8 years and I have no idea where God is going to lead me next, but I'll super pumped that he has led me here.  Well, I've gotta' go get ready to vote.  Talk to you kids later!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love it! I am so excited for you about starting a blog and even MORE excited about me getting to read it! I know you're going to really enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete